|Your chance to transform your life begins
with a powerful, personal in-person small group course with Sara!
|Get Complete Details, Early Bird Discount and Bonuses|
Next in-person course starts Toronto – November 2015
Are you ready to love your home and your life at a whole new level?
Are you longing for a clean, beautiful, welcoming, organized living space, bursting with love and good energy? Do you and your home need more time, money, energy and focus than you have right now? Good news! If you want to resolve issues in your home and start loving your life at a whole new level, you can begin today. It’s easier than you think.
Some people believe your home reflects who you are. It doesn’t! Your home reflects how you are, and how well you are taking care of yourself. Everything is energy, and you and your home are energetically intertwined. If you are bogged down by too much stuff, décor dilemmas, mess, clutter, disrepair, stalled projects, not enough time, not enough money, lack of motivation, emotional stress or whatever is going on for you at home, you can dissolve, shift and transform those issues as if by magic when you learn how to work with the energetic connection between you and your home.
HouseHeal teaches you The 3 Keys that that unlock the door to everything you dream of at home and beyond.
“My experiences throughout the four-week course were life-changing and eye-opening. Wow!!” – Adrienne
“I highly recommend this course if you are ready to make changes and have a better life.” – Marja
“The HouseHeal workshop took me to a place I could not have imagined prior to taking the course.” – Penny
HouseHeal into Practice – next course November 2015
This life-changing course is designed for you if you are ready to step into your own power on a deeper level, beginning at home. Through practical, interactive sessions you will get what you need to change how you see yourself and your home, and be in action with ease. Over the four weeks, your understanding of the Househeal principles will deepen, and translate into daily practices that will change your experience of home forever. It’s one thing to understand intellectually how “energy” works in your home, and it’s another to put that understanding into practice. By the end of this course, you will be asking yourself “Can it be this easy to have a home and a life that I love?” and, as you notice the changes around you, you will discover that, yes, it can.
In this course you will:
- See how your home reflects not who you are, but how you are
- Discover the ideal way to live so that things in your home come easily
- Learn The 3 Keys essential to “good energy” in your home
- Know the one secret to a home that looks good and feels good
- see your home in a whole new light – and feel relief!
- get your “to do” list done more easily than you ever thought possible
- learn how to make mess and clutter disappear for good
- release the hold that “stuff” has on you and be free
- unleash your inner decorator and feel confident in your décor choices
- be in action and get projects done like never before – without even trying
- know better what you want to have and to experience in your home
- get along with people in your home more easily – especially when making home decisions together
- steadily raise the level of beauty in your home
- fill your home with a growing sense of ease and happiness
- be nicer to yourself every day
- get what you want at home more easily than you ever dared to hope!
If you are ready for major wonderful changes in your home and in your life, this course is for you! Includes an in-depth workbook.
About Sara Brown Crowder
Sara Brown Crowder, B.A. is a dynamic teacher who helps you to take charge of your life, beginning at home. Sara’s principle-based approach helps you to recognize how issues such as clutter, mess, décor dilemmas, disrepair and discontent at home are all linked to energy and cannot be resolved by action alone. Sara’s powerful and inspiring teaching HouseHeal: Transform Your Life through the Power of Home opens you up to whole new world of Awareness, showing you the powerful connection between what’s in your home and what’s in your life, and what you can do about it. <Read More>